Blog search Blog search

Blog subscription Blog subscription

Our Top 5 Made in USA Jewelry Companies!

 Aug 9, 2018    Green Tree News

1.) Green Tree Jewelry!!! – This company is a San Diego-based company that creates unique laser-cut wooden earrings bracelets, necklaces, switch plates and more! They take pride in creating affordable (only $14.95 a pair!) jewelry in the USA from renewable materials, so they are able to craft trendy pieces while providing an extremely lightweight, eco-friendly alternative to many jewelry brands out there. Their designs are extremely versatile ranging from intricate ironwork that can be work with beautiful gowns or every day attire, to pigs and unicorns for those special people and occasions! Their authentic vibe adds to the wonderful experience of being a customer for this company!

2.) Revetro – This is a recycled glass bottle jewelry company! All of their items are recycled and handcrafted from glass bottles. You can get items like bangles, necklaces, etc! You can really see all of the versatility and attention they pay to each and every item. This company is hugely creative as it is wonderful! Each creation is unique and innovative. It is unlike anything that anyone has been seen before!

3.) Color by Amber – This company is proudly made in USA! They offer various types of material, from metallics to grass – vibrant patterns and versatile pieces. Their products are Eco resin and 40% recycled material. The other 60% is pure copolyester. Their products are extremely environmentally friendly! They offer items such as rings, bracelets, earrings, bags, etc! This company also offers monthly subscriptions –You get a package of Artisan Made jewelry every month ($65 value) and every box you buy gives back to Artisan communities! The profits donate to artisan training, education, gardens, micro savings, literacy training, and midwife training J It’s great knowing that your money is going to a fabulous cause, and you get some amazing jewelry out of the deal!

4.) Dogeared – This company is from CA! They use recycled sterling for their charm jewelry. They offer charm earrings, bracelets, rings. They handcraft everything locally, respect the planet, and partner with non-profit organizations! Dogeared is also very involved with their community, so it helps them create new ways to measure success, working with dignity and purpose, and using business as a force for good. A lot of their items allow you to donate a percentage to organizations, and have various charms for amazing foundations such as Breast Cancer Awareness!

5.) Hovey Lee – This company uses 100% recycled metals, nickel and cadmium free great for sensitive skin. They offer bracelets, earrings, necklaces, etc. Hovey Lee works with a local jewelry manufacturer that has 100% recycled metals from recycling c enters. Since Hovey Lee uses recycled material, they reduce the need for additional materials that are harmful for the environment. They promotes fair trade, human dignity, and environmental sustainability before the profit. Hovey Lee supports different charities and volunteers for various community service roles throughout Los Angeles!