- Made In U.S.A
- Style # 1513
- Size 0.9" x 1.1"
- Teapot Earrings
- During the 17th century,
drinking tea became fashionable among Britons, who started large-scale
production and commercialization of the plant in India to bypass a
Chinese monopoly at that time.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Extremely comfortable earrings, perfect for relaxing and drinking tea.
- Stained with water based dye
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic
- Earrings shown in color Tangerine