- Made In U.S.A
- Style # 3100
- Size 0.5" x 0.5"
- Be Mine Stud Earrings
- Comes as shown.
- Image on Front with Natural wood back
- There's always a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood that is extremely lightweight
- Earstud is Silver Plated Brass, hypoallergenic and applied with a non-toxic water based glue. Stainless steel silver plated earnut included.
- Doubles as an essential oil diffuser! Just add desired oil to natural wood back!
The story of conversation hearts begins in 1847, when a Boston pharmacist named Oliver Chase invented a machine that would make it easier to produce lozenges. At the time, apothecary lozenges (basically medicine mixed with sugar paste) were in high demand as a popular remedy for sore throats and other ailments.