- Made In U.S.A
- Style # 1277
- Size 2" x 1.9"
- Spider Web Earrings
- Spiders have two body segments which are the Cephalothorax and the Abdomen
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood
- Stained with water based dye
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic, and enhanced with a new, smooth and consistent electrophoretic coating that resists tarnishing.
- Earrings shown in color Black Satin (Spider) and Natural Wood (Web)
Click below to see a wood necklace to match this pair!