- Made In U.S.A
- Style #T232
- Size 3.5" x 2.5"
- Plaid Tree Ornament - Easy to personalize with a ballpoint pen!
- Comes as Shown (in your choice of paper or wood - see details below)
- Made from eco-friendly, sustainably sourced birch wood
- 3mm thick
- Image on front with natural wood back
- Smooth to touch, glossy finish
- Can be used as an essential oil diffuser by placing a few drops on the natural wood back.
100% Recycled Compressed Office Paper:
- A perfect representation of eco-mindedness given that most ornaments are plastic.
- Our paper ornaments are the most eco-friendly Christmas ornament you can find on the market.
- Made from 100% recycled raw office paper
- 2mm thick – comparable to 20 sheets of paper
- Locally sourced material - designed, and crafted in San Diego, California
- Produced with water, heat and pressure. Absolutely no additives!
- Extremely rigid and strong
- Must be kept dry – can apply essential oils to back side, but they may discolor paper after long-term use.
- Soft to touch, satin finish
A little history - the Scots used this fabric to stand as a representation for their family or clans. As such, you will be able to find thousands of Scottish tartan plaids in the Scottish Tartan Registry. These plaids represented family, togetherness, and unity of clans.