What sets Green Tree Jewelry puzzles apart?:
- Heirloom Quality – Our images are directly printed on material – No gluing on the image to have it peel off over time.
- Laser Technology – We use the finest cutting optical lens on the market! This results in tiny cut lines that won’t distract from the puzzle image, which is a common complaint with other wood puzzle companies (especially from overseas).
- Real Birch Wood – Not low-quality MDF (Glue/wood scraps) like most “wood” puzzles on the market.
All Styles are printed at high resolution and styles are mostly based on preference
- Made in U.S.A
- U.S> Capitol Oil Painting jigsaw puzzle
- Size: 9" x 10"
- 72 pieces
- Comes individually packaged in a cardboard box with image of full puzzle and burlap bag for pieces
- High-quality puzzles that can be framed a hung once complete
- Laser-cut from 1/8 inch thick wood OR 3/16 inch thick recycled office paper (see details below)
Birch Wood - Natural Vintage Quality
- Neutral wood undertones
- Classic look and feel, reminiscent of how 1900's hand cut jigsaw puzzles used to be made
- Precision-cut pieces ensure smooth, easy assembly
100% Recycled Paper - Rich Color Quality
- Our most eco-friendly puzzle option, material is commonly used for LEED Certification
- Comprised of compacted raw office paper (20 sheets thick equivalent)
- Soft to the touch - Satin look - Heavy rigid feel - not your typical paperboard puzzle
- Raw material - no additives - must keep dry
Birch Wood - Glossy Picture Quality
- UV protected coating
- Enhances bright and dark artwork to true picture quality
- Overall more vibrant and crisp look
Note: Retail orders will be packaged using a slightly different method to account for transit during shipping
Artwork Source: U.S. Capitol Building, Washington D.C. Original image from Carol M. Highsmith’s America, Library of Congress collection, enhanced by Lance Nybye