What sets Green Tree Jewelry puzzles apart?:
- Heirloom Quality – Our images are directly printed on material – No gluing on the image to have it peel off over time.
- Laser Technology – We use the finest cutting optical lens on the market! This results in tiny cut lines that won’t distract from the puzzle image, which is a common complaint with other wood puzzle companies (especially from overseas).
- Real Birch Wood – Not low-quality MDF (Glue/wood scraps) like most “wood” puzzles on the market.
- Made in U.S.A
- Queen Elizabeth Puzzle
- Size: 9" x 10"
- 72 pieces
- Puzzles are designed to be framed and hung once complete
- Comes individually packaged in a cardboard box with image of full puzzle
- High-quality, unique puzzle images make for the perfect gift!
- Laser-cut from 3mm thick wood OR 2mm thick recycled office paper (see details below)
Natural Vintage (Birch Wood):
- Neutral wood undertones
- Natural look
- Precision-cut pieces ensure smooth, easy assembly
Natural Vintage (100% Recycled Paper):
- Our most eco-friendly puzzle option
- Comprised of compacted office paper (20 sheets thick)
- Locally sourced in San Diego, CA
- High-quality, durable recycled paper is rigid and durable in comparison to typical paperboard puzzles
Glossy Picture (Birch Wood):
- UV protected - best option for hanging/displaying
- Vibrant colors
- Allows high-quality representation of very light and very dark artwork
Note: Retail orders will be packaged using a slightly different method to account for transit during shipping
The painting is on permanent public display in the Queen's Presence Chamber in the Queen’s House, on the site of the original Greenwich Palace, which was the birthplace of Elizabeth I. The portrait was also designed to be a spectacle of female power and majesty, carefully calculated to inspire awe and wonder.