What sets Green Tree Jewelry puzzles apart?:
- Heirloom Quality – Our images are directly printed on material – No gluing on the image to have it peel off over time.
- Laser Technology – We use the finest cutting optical lens on the market! This results in tiny cut lines that won’t distract from the puzzle image, which is a common complaint with other wood puzzle companies (especially from overseas).
- Real Birch Wood – Not low-quality MDF (Glue/wood scraps) like most “wood” puzzles on the market.
- Made in U.S.A
- 16th Street, San Francisco puzzle
- Size: 5.4" x 8.75"
- 66 pieces
- Puzzles are designed to be framed and hung once complete
- Comes individually packaged in a cardboard box with image of full puzzle
- High-quality, unique puzzle images make for the perfect gift!
- Laser-cut from 3mm thick wood OR 2mm thick recycled office paper (see details below)
Natural Vintage (Birch Wood):
- Neutral wood undertones
- Natural look
- Precision-cut pieces ensure smooth, easy assembly
Natural Vintage (100% Recycled Paper):
- Our most eco-friendly puzzle option
- Comprised of compacted office paper (20 sheets thick)
- Locally sourced in San Diego, CA
- High-quality, durable recycled paper is rigid and durable in comparison to typical paperboard puzzles
Glossy Picture (Birch Wood):
- UV protected - best option for hanging/displaying
- Vibrant colors
- Allows high-quality representation of very light and very dark artwork
Photography by Ryan Yost, Creative, community-driven mosaic featuring a flowing sea to stars design up a 163-step stairway.
Note: Retail orders will be packaged using a slightly different method to account for transit during shipping